Gops ....do u even realizr how big this list would be :-) u hv opened
a Pandora's box ...

while I think .....to rank them ...the most racy and errie piece for
me ...and that comes immediately to my mind is the "Bombay Opening
theme" ...the one which comes in the movie in between too.

I remembeer when the Bombay trailor started playin on TV back in
those days ...I wud freeze on hearin that music and it wud haunt me
for that whole day ...and wait for the trailor just for that bit...

RDB in that way had many such pieces ..the AIR bit ...the shooting
the minister bit ....etc

More later ..

-A
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kadhal Desam - Villian Intro (the scene where the guy runs over the
rose with his motorbike)

> Muthu - Radha Ravi intro music
>
> Sivaji - Rajini in Space Suit (Variation of Style song)
>
> Rangeela - Amir Khan Sad Theme (plays whenever Amir encounters bad
experience due to Urmila's new found fame / friend)

eerie, racy, pulsating or edgy. Please add to this list