Dear Gopal,

  Interesting subject. Here is another that I could think of:

  1) E20 U18 - When the hero tries to catch a train which started moving. ( I
think this scene comes two times in the movie)

  Many interesting pieces have already been listed below. I'll add more as it
comes to my mind.

  Bye,
  Ram

murali ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

dear freinds,

please include the bgm's of duet,iruvar and lagaan which is awesome

murali