YEAH RIGHT.........firstly who told you that ATM songs were
flop...pls it was one of the best selling soundtracks....after
sivaji..for your info

Remember if there was no roja,pudiyamugam,gentleman...the north would
have not even recognised his music...all the thanks to tamilians for
making it speacial. I am sure boss would have thought abt what he had
said after the interview...coz tamil songs..and tamilians are the
ones who supported him from day one.

Also be informed that Boss when during his apprentice times worked
closely with raja and ms viswanathan and others in the south..not
north...pls...

The minute...his song flops in hindi...u guys make alot of
assumptions...down here in the south we value his compositions.
And he is always respected...coz he is arr the boss

Arr always

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yeah right. You must be very proud of how ATM got him fame. Such
beautiful
> tacks were wasted.
> I think he must choose his Tamil projects carefully, like for Mani,
Shankar
> or Gautam. Not debutants and stuff.
> And anyways choosing 10 of his best movies is difficult for all of
us
> including him :)
>

> On 11/20/07, anishshreya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Guys,
> >
> > I am quite saddedned by the fact that when asked to name 10 best
> > scores..boss..just named Roja and Kandukonden for tamil. The rest
were
> > all hindi songs....isn't tamil songs brought boss to fame...
> >
> > Rythm
> > Kadalar Dhinam
> > Minsara Kanavu
> > Thiruda Thiruda
> > Boys
> > Mudalvan
> > Gentleman
> >
> > ....why were these flims forgotten? Also...boss seems to be doing
hindi
> > flims more than tamil. I am sure there are Selvaragavan,Goutham
Menon