HAS ANYBODY HEARD THIS BEFORE:
*
**MUSIC IS BEYOND RELIGION AND LANGUAGE.

I am an INDIAN. I like Rahman, I do not understand Tamil, but still do
listen to Tamil songs. coz I love music!
Hope fully some people will understand it one day! I really hope one day we
all Indian will think ourselves as only Indian, NOT Tamilian, NOT
Maharastraian OR Keralan, BUT just INDIAN
*