Sorry to say this to all arr fans who say A R RAHMAN
picked 9/10 hindi or 2/10 tamil movies.... ROJA,
BOMBAY and Kandukonden Kandukonden are three tamil
movies....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/2049191814/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/2048404561/

> [...]
> > > still work like an owl all night and sleep by
> day? That's
> rubbish! If that
> > > was true, I wouldn't be sitting here with you
> doing an inteview
> in the
> > > afternoon. I work at night, occasionally ,
> whenever I'm dealing
> with a jet
> > > lag situation, not otherwise. How busy are you
> as a music
> director right
> > > now? I'm into a somewhat more relaxed pace now.
> There was a time
> when I'd be
> > > doing six Tamil and two to three Hindi films a
> year. How many
> Tamil films
> > > are you working on at this point of time?
> (Laughs) Ha! That's a
> good
> > > question. I wish I knew the answer. I'm doing
> two Tamil films –
> Sultan, the
> > > animation film being made by Rajnikant's
> daughter Soundarya and
> Prabhu's
> > > Sakkarakkatti. And Hindi films? Well, let me
> see. Gajini, Ada,
> Jaane Tu Naa
> > > Jaane Naa, Delhi 6, the Hindi dubbed version of
> the Rajnikant
> movie Sivaji,
> > > Subhash Ghai's Main Hoon Yuvraj and Ashutosh
> Gowariker's Jodhaa
> Akbar. You
> > > were against the idea of composing for dubbed
> films. So, how did
> you make
> > > an exception for Sivaji? You're right there.I
> don't encourage the
> dubbing
> > > of my songs in other languages. Yes, so Sivaji
> is an exception.
> It has beaty
> > > foot-tap , ping music which should connect on an
> all-India level.
> You are
> > > often accused of working for big production
> banners at the cost
> of small
> > > films. Sorry, that isn't true at all. Otherwise,
> I wouldn't be
> doing
> > > Sakkarakkatti which is a small film. Are you
> composing the music
> for an
> > > animation film called Cockroach being planned by
> Shekhar Kapur?
> Yes. I'm
> > > excited about that. Animation films allow your
> imagination to
> take flight.
> > > What do you like about your music? That's a
> tricky question. If I
> say I like
> > > my music, I'll be blowing my own trumpet. And if
> I say I don't
> like my
> > > music, I'll sound disgruntled. Some film
> producers in the South
> have accused
> > > you of recruiting Hindi singers to do the
=== message truncated ===

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/