Its for all songs..

But where is Guru and where is OSO..
I really hope such a thng doent happen to Guru..
Guru was a masterpiece..It deserves a national award..Hope he gets
it..Boss missed in Rdb and swades..let us hope he doesnt miss it this
time..

Is Oso such a big hit to topple Guru? I donno abt how thngs are
happening in north..

Regards,
S.V.Nagaraj
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sandeep Mody"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> is it for only ARR movie of 2007 or general........if its general
then i
> doubt for guru...Though i liked Guru music more than OSO but
considering box
> office hit , it will be OSO.....Pls dont take it -vely...m also one
of die
> hard fan of ARR but this is fact for me....
>
> On Nov 23, 2007 7:19 PM, chandrika sastry paturi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> >   My Choice is...................... Tere Bina....mmmmmm excellent
> > composing!!!
> >

> > *Nagaraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >

> > My choice :
> > Tera bina-hindi
> > Athiradi-Tamil..
> >
> > Interesting ..both are sung by boss..
> >
> > Regards,
> > S.V.Nagaraj
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > Abdul Manaf <manafcp@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Can u guess it? In 2006 NDTV selected pathshala and CNN IBN
> > selected roobaru as the song of that year. All of us know that ARR
> > has only one album in hindi in 2006 & 2007 . Any hope for Tere
Bina

homepage.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51443/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>