Hi All,

The people who decide such things are those who make or break the Top
10 listings across the radio and tv channels across the country...

Knowing this and the media very well, the battle could be for

Hare Ram Hare Ram (BHOOL BHULAIYA) and
Aye Hairathey (GURU)

I remember the BB song toppled OSO and Saawariya songs to take the top
spot on numerous occasions and so it stands a strong chance.

Thanks.
Chandra.