Dear Rahmaniacs,

Yesterday, I had been to ATM ( the second time ) . I just list my  the exact
situation BGMs, and wish other Rahmaniacs would also agree with me on the
same.

a) Title Credits - The Title and the names display has some very good new
music from our Guru
b) Vijay 's Introduction & Ella Pughazum BGM
c) ANt BGM in the Temple
d) SHreya's Introduction, where Kelamal Tune played as BGM
e) Excellent BGM played, when Vijay is affected by Extra Sensory perception
f) The Second Vijay INtro BGM
g) Fight Sequences between Vijays
h) Come on Come On BGM played, whenever the duplicate Vijay thinks of
amassing wealth etc
i) Nee Maryln MOnroe tune played very fast at times ( Awesome )
j) Final Credits

Excellent work done by our Lord.. HE IS SURELY THE LORD OF MUSIC. THE KALI
YUGA GOD OF MUSIC
--
regards,
Vithur