I got that hint.  Thanks.  Does ARR plan to post the track listing and
singer credits for JA on the website anytime soon? I think you
mentioned that there would be some new exclusive info soon.  It's been
way too long since ARR's last Hindi film, which is why I am so eager,
though I have to be careful with my expectations.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Vijay Iyer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> not a problem man ! i dont post messages to vindicate myself about
the right
> information provided...its in a r r and our interest to ensure the
correct
> information is provided...btw, i also hinted at the audio label of
JA -:)