BIG music acquires music rights of Jodhaa Akbar

  Everything about Jodhaa Akbar is ‘Big’. The film not only has the biggest
star cast but also the best, namely Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
in lead roles. And with Ashutosh Gowarikar in the director’s seat, Jodhaa Akbar
is one of the biggest films of Bollywood to release next year. Adding to that
is BIG Music, which has now got associated with the film. According to reliable
sources, it is learnt that BIG Music has acquired the music rights for UTV’s
Jodhaa Akbar.

Jodhaa Akbar is based on the life of Emperor Akbar and his wife Jodhaa. The
film is all set to release on January 25, 2008.

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2007/12/03/10540/index.html

  I hope all of you are aware that vijay had already hinted it..but..Is tht
relieable source for them..our group? :) :)