  To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:40:49 +0000
Subject: [arr] To vouch for A.R.Rahman at Madame Tussads!

      Dear all A.R.Rahman fans,

We have had Amitabh Bachan, SRK, and Aishwarya Rai at London's Madame
Tussads Wax Museum.

I think it is time we get A.R.Rahman, the living legend's, wax statue
standing proud there !

The more the number of people vouching for the cause, the more the
possibility of getting to see him among the ace statues there.

So please, forward the message to as many Rahmaniacs as possible.

Thanks,

Divya

  Detailed profiles 4 marriage! Only at Shaadi.com Try it!