i wont agree with you, i am not sure if you have been
to madame tussads or not, but be there, it seems real,
i would love you take a picute with rahmans
idol...here its not he who speaks but his music.....
I am sure he believes in god a lot..but then for me he
is a living legend and he is supposed to be in madam
tussads...

Anil
--- Mohamed Amin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Guys,
>
>   While I can see the love and affection towards
> ARR, I feel personally ARR will not like this idea
> since form of idol is against the fundamental tenets
> of Islam.ARRs music is in our hearts and its more
> valuable than the statue at Madame Tussads.
>
>   regards,
>   Amin
>
> neetika raina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> but how can we vote??
>
> it is not based online voting rgt??
>

> ---------------------------------
>   To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:40:49 +0000
> Subject: [arr] To vouch for A.R.Rahman at Madame
> Tussads!
>
>       Dear all A.R.Rahman fans,
>
> We have had Amitabh Bachan, SRK, and Aishwarya Rai
> at London's Madame
> Tussads Wax Museum.
>
> I think it is time we get A.R.Rahman, the living
> legend's, wax statue
> standing proud there !
>
> The more the number of people vouching for the
> cause, the more the
> possibility of getting to see him among the ace
> statues there.
>
> So please, forward the message to as many Rahmaniacs
> as possible.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Divya

>   Detailed profiles 4 marriage! Only at Shaadi.com
> Try it!

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.