I think ARR has built enough of a positive reputation as an original
and genius composer.  Your friend was just misinformed or confused in
isolation.  I think most know which soundtracks are by whom.  If a
person decides to hate ARR or his music for no good reason, then they
will think what they want to think irrespective of the truth and
nobody can change that.  Fortunately, ARR has most people's respect
and admiration and a few dissenters are not going to change his
reputation.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, kishore kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Please read this. ......
>
>   Thought of sharing this experience with you guys.
>
>   I joined a new IT company, a couple of months back and i have got
some  new friends there. I was just having a look at the mobile of
one of my  collegue the last day. I saw that he has loaded some songs
in his  mobile. One of them was gupt. I just played it and he started
cursing  ARR. I was shocked. He said that ARR has done this song and
is a ditto  lift of deep forest. I have heard both deep forest and
gupt. He said  "if he wants to lift then why he should be a MD".He
was under the  impression that Gupt was done by ARR. I really felt
sad.  I told  him that it was not by ARR and is by Viju shah. And i
told him that it  is not fare to say something about our boss.
>   Then he felt bad and talked to me for some time on music. I was
able to  convince him on our boss's talent. Even i discussed about
many of the  lifted songs by other MDs.

>   If one person is thinking like this, I guess there may be a
large  number of people who may be under such false impressions. One
MD has  lifted a song and lot of other MDs have to suffer the
consequences of  that plagarism.