hai,,

  arr is still the best
  but i also heard some of our boss lifts
  the last piece of muquala muquabla from kadhalan is typically copied from dr
alban's matha oh ah eh!!!!
  and the vellai pookal from kannathil muthamittal ...I heard an english song
with the same music and tune
  Oh saiyaye from daud is also an african song's combination
  jana gana mana of ayutha ezhuthu havin tune of speed demon by michael jackson
  thenmerkku from karuthamma copied from dr albans om we rembeke
  come on come from love birds also being copied and
  many more
  so plz take a not of this

  but stil i say he is the best despite he's havin some lifts
  so don't say he's havin no lifts
  bye
  shiyaz

Shah Navas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Gomzy... ARR is Full IT (also)

Master of all trades..as far as music goes...even if demands coding in
perl..ARR would just do :)