Hi, IMHO, composing original tunes is not a big deal for a person
like ARR. He has already established and follows a method of
composing tunes, very different from other MDs. That method is the
secret of his fresh and new tunes, which do not resemble any other's
work.

Do you think we can sell, copied tunes of Michael Jackson and Dr.
Albans in USA and UK ? The original composers will sue us for
millions. :)

The samples and loops are originally produced by sound designers of
keyboard and synthesizers to replenish the original stock sounds of
famous keyboards/synthesizers and workstation's internal memory
[similar to a computer]. These samples are copyrighted materials,
which cannot be shared by the purchaser with anyone and can only be
used in his/her own compositions. All those who purchase the CDs have
the right to use them in their compositions. http://www.Itwofs.com
site talks about these samples and loops used in ARR songs.

My advance Christmas and New Year Greetings

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ahead,

K.M.Ameer

http://www.dreamspringmelodies.com

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, kishore kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi shiyaz
>
>              I dont say  that he has no lifts. He has more lifts
than what you have mentioned . But most of them are music loops
available in some softwares  also some songs have similarities. I
havent seen any ditto so long from ARR.

wrote:
> hai,,
>
>   arr is still the best
>   but i also heard some of our boss lifts
>   the last piece of muquala muquabla from kadhalan is typically
copied from dr alban's matha oh ah eh!!!!
>   and the vellai pookal from kannathil muthamittal ...I heard an
english song with the same music and tune
>   Oh saiyaye from daud is also an african song's combination
>   jana gana mana of ayutha ezhuthu havin tune of speed demon by
michael jackson
>   thenmerkku from karuthamma copied from dr albans om we rembeke
>   come on come from love birds also being copied and
>   many more
>   so plz take a not of this
>
>   but stil i say he is the best despite he's havin some lifts
>   so don't say he's havin no lifts
>   bye
>   shiyaz
>
> Shah Navas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       Gomzy... ARR is Full IT (also)
>
> Master of all trades..as far as music goes...even if demands coding
in perl..ARR would just do :)

>   On Dec 9, 2007 12:21 AM, Gomzy < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>             Strange when you say IT guys lack sense of music  !   a
r r is semi IT you know ;)