WISHING U ALL THE VERY BEST.

MURALI

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 13:28:55
+0000Subject: [arr] List of songs planned to perform on ARR's birthday
celebration

Hi my dear Rahmaniacs,I and Rakesh discussed came out with a list of ARR's
compositions that we planned to perform for the celebration of ARR's birthday
at Nethrodaya(blind school).1) Alaipayuthey Kanna (Alaipayuthey)2) Kannukku
Maiyazhaghu (Pudhiya Mugam)3) Nila Kaigirathu (Indra)4) Anjali Pushpanjali
(Duet)5) Bombay Theme (Bombaai)6) Malargale (Love Birds)7) Narumugaiye
(Iruvar)8 Kayyil Midhakkum (Ratchagan)9) Suttum Vizhi (Kandukoden
Kandukonden)10) Newyork Nagaram (Jillunu Oru Kadhal)11) Maduraikku Pogatheydi
(Azhagiya Thamizh Maghan)12) Vande Mataram13) Jana Gana ManaWe finalised the
list and yet to disucss with the voices, and instrumentalists.Rakesh, pls reply
to this mail about the schedule of the instrumentalists meet and rehearsal
timings and venue.Thanks,sribalaji

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in