  To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 13:28:55 +0000
Subject: [arr] List of songs planned to perform on ARR's birthday celebration

      Hi my dear Rahmaniacs,

I and Rakesh discussed came out with a list of ARR's compositions
that we planned to perform for the celebration of ARR's birthday at
Nethrodaya(blind school).

1) Alaipayuthey Kanna (Alaipayuthey)
2) Kannukku Maiyazhaghu (Pudhiya Mugam)
3) Nila Kaigirathu (Indra)
4) Anjali Pushpanjali (Duet)
5) Bombay Theme (Bombaai)
6) Malargale (Love Birds)
7) Narumugaiye (Iruvar)
8 Kayyil Midhakkum (Ratchagan)
9) Suttum Vizhi (Kandukoden Kandukonden)
10) Newyork Nagaram (Jillunu Oru Kadhal)
11) Maduraikku Pogatheydi (Azhagiya Thamizh Maghan)
12) Vande Mataram
13) Jana Gana Mana

We finalised the list and yet to disucss with the voices, and
instrumentalists.

Rakesh, pls reply to this mail about the schedule of the
instrumentalists meet and rehearsal timings and venue.

Thanks,
sribalaji

  Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! Try it now!

take care
regards
anthony jewelson

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.