Hey Gomz, Lets do it ..

Folks in Bangalore - Though the time is very short, we are going to try and
get this organised. Gomz and me would be calling some blood banks tomorrow
and checking on the minimum requirement on the # of ppl, to run a
'campaign'. People who would be interested in this, *please mail Gomz/Myself
directly *at [EMAIL PROTECTED] & [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If the number of people comes to at least 10, we can still go ahead and do
the donation since it is a special day.

Folks interested in volunteering may contact Gomz/Myself.

Request for your co-operation in making this a success.

Dear Vithur , Really good initiative. Appreciate your efforts.