Guys i would just like to say something its not aggainst any1 let me make
dat very clear..

If u find tis idea good and want to take part in it but ur not from chennai
i would suggest wat Gopal did
u take de lead and get things done at first u wont have a huge crowd am sure
abt tat am talkin wit de xperience i got in Chennai de first meet had just 3
members and for one long year v 3-4 guys wouldmeet now and then and keep
thinkin of wat v could do...

once v guys had a frame work in place ppl were wilin to join us..this is wat
i learnt from my xperience guess Vitur wil accept dat...when v performed de
show v had abt 20-25odd members had v thought 3-4 mppl cant do anything tis
would not have bn wat it was.. now again vr tryin to get ppl by layin de
plan for dat hope v will have  a good response.

If ur really passionate to do some thing start thinkin u dont have to do it
on Jan6th u can do it on any day...
or u can do it next year also ...hope i didnt hurt any1 .wish to c ppl from
diffrent cities doin something like this in de near future.... wont that
look nice..

--
-John