ravikumar said this on may 1st as it was ajiths birthday and he mentioned that
rahmannna was actually doing the film but he was very busy when we needed some
of the songs so we moved to himesh and he has told that arrnna will do bgm if
he finds time.so its not sure and i dond think anna will do as he is busy with
the other projects

murali

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 04:21:22
+0000Subject: [arr] Re: DASAVATHARAM BGM - ARR---YESSS

May Be YES.B'coze On A Interview On Jaya TV K.S.Ravikumar Said ThatARR Has
Agreed To Do The BGm For Dasavatharam.We Hope It Should ComeBetter--- In
arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> Dear All,> >
It seems like ARR is doing the Background for Dasaavatharam.. Isthis true> ??>
> http://www.allthingskamal.info/blog/2008/01/03/beyond-dasavatharam/> > > >
When there is no news emanating from the Kamal front, we rely on
ourreliable>sources<http://www.allthingskamal.info/blog/2007/10/01/marmayogi-next-movie-mystery-solved/>.>
 And we have quite a bit of news:> > - *Marmayogi* shooting begins by the third
week of February.> - Kamal is doing a Walt Disney production with Bharat Bala.
Mohanlal> and Asin too may be part of the cast. [This news made it to thepress
too in> some form.
*ThatsMalayalam*>mentions<http://thatsmalayalam.oneindia.in/movies/news/2007/12/17/kamal-hassan-mt-film.html>MT>
 Vasudevan Nair being involved.] Walt Disney is already into India,>
collaborating with Yash Raj Films on *Roadside Romeo*.> - Kamal made a trip to
Thailand to check out locations for*Marmayogi*.> Following that, he has gone to
the US for more pre-productionwork. He will> also be holding talks with Walt
Disney. [*The Hindu* had some news> about the US>
visit<http://www.hindu.com/2008/01/01/stories/2008010158620300.htm>.]> > - AR
Rahman does the music for *Marmayogi* and also thebackground for>
*Dasavatharam*.> > > > -- > regards,> Vithur> > A.R.RAHMAN - THE ABODE OF
DIVINE MUSIC>