Just saw the latest episode of SaReGaMa Lil Champs and the theme of
this episode was around Arabic and Arabic sounding songs.  A girl named
Anamika sang the song "Mayya Mayya" from Guru and I was totally blown
away by her renditon of the song.  Totally flawless and with ease....to
me as good or if not better than the original.  Both Sonu Nigam and
Suresh Wadkar as judges gave a standing ovation.  Sailm-Suleiman,
guests for this show mentioned that Rahman would have been very proud
and impressed if he heard her sing this song.  She was really amazing
in her singing.

Recommend someone please pass the message to Rahman to watch this
episode, esp. this song.