arr pavan,I hope you would agree to the truth that Rahman knows better...

  Its just promos have come and you guys are coming with your judgements,some
say that animation is bad,some say tht music is repititive..comeon
guys..Chill,it is only a 1 min trailer,you got 2hrs of movie to come..Wait for
that....If you guys cant say anything positive,then dont say anything negative
atleast...DONT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER.

  Just my opinion,not mend to offend anyone...

arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Hey ! guess rap is just for promos. I feel ARR can reduce the use
of rap in main sections, unless it is quite unique from his other raps we
heard. :)

  Regards Pavan

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      the percussion is mindblowing