I'm sorry i didnt see this msg posted by Gopal. So i posted a new msg
on the NDTV Award. I'm sorry about that.

Its time to rejoice , but though its not a new one for us, as ARR has
this habit of winning awards from all sections.
Anyhow receiving the award with some of the top people in India, its
something special, that each on of us can be "P R O U D" of as fan of
ARR.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Vijay Iyer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> lets all of us only respond to this mail started by
gopal .......will be