Whoaaaa!! This is amazing! What a way to begin the new year!! May
Allah bless him and shower him with more and more rewards in the
years to come!!
Im sure most of you would agree-whenever ARR is in the news, for an
amazing composition , an award or for a good deed-well,the happiness
we get is much more than we would if it were us only! This only goes
to show how dear he is to us!
Thank you Boss!!
Wishing you all the best!
Your there in all our prayers and wishes!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now that the NDTV Indian of the Year awards ceremony has commenced
in New Delhi, we are happy
> and proud to be the first to announce that our ARR has been voted
NDTV Indian of the Year 2007.