In Lamhon Ke Daaman Me for its amazing melody, followed by Azeem O
Shahenshan :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, fani kalyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> khwaja mere khwaja
> infact...every song is a gem..larger than life orchestra...JUST
MINDBLOWING

> abdul ghani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               hi all
>
> Which song is PICK OF THE ALBUM from JA for u?
>
> Hard to tell but still i want to know everyone's favourite out of
the entire album

> for me its none other than AZEEM-O-SHAAN since its energetic,catchy
and for its mindblowing orchestration and superbly arrived even with a
large number of vocal management.

> I remember Sir ARR too likes Azeem-O-Shaan for its grandness, on the
reply to his favourite num from the album, on the album release event.