hi all

Which song is PICK OF THE ALBUM from JA for u?

Hard to tell but still i want to know everyone's favourite out of the entire
album

for me its none other than AZEEM-O-SHAAN since its energetic,catchy and for its
mindblowing orchestration and superbly arrived even with a large number of
vocal management.

I remember Sir ARR too likes Azeem-O-Shaan for its grandness, on the reply to
his favourite num from the album, on the album release event.

pls do post ur choice and comments.

cheers

abdul ghani.

may allah the almighty shower his blessings on all of us & guide us in the
right path.