Its giving this error message when i use my VISA card..
"Your PaisaPay credit card payment cannot be completed.
Please select a different payment type."
Do we have to register for paisepay or something?/
Raghu

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Here is an opportunity to spread the word about the A.R.Rahman
Foundation and contribute to it as well. A series of 9 colouring books
for children, based on the theme of Pray For Me Brother (the first
book was released by ARR at the Delhi concert) are being released over the
> next year. This is an entirely non-profit venture and all proceeds
from the sales of these books will go the Foundation.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220193732875

> Shipping is presently available only within India. For fans located
outside of India, you could ship these books to family  and friends in
India. If someone is interested in a bulk order, the publishers will
consider shipping them overseas too.

> From the fan community, We are hoping to guarantee minimum sales of
500 copies per title. That is the least we could do given our
commitment, devotion and size. Even at 2 copies per person, only 250
people need to buy. We could surely do much more than that.