Keep this thread active . Is there a PDF Version of the Volume 1
available, so that the book can be circulated to FANS from
Bangladesh, the US, Singapore, Malaysia, Middle East

Gopal / Vijay .... Is a PDF Version possible ??

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Little drops make a mighty ocean . Best way to start is we all
buying how
> much ever we can... Good start SIRAJ
>
> On 1/22/08, Siraj K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   I just placed an order.... I paid through my credit card......
> >
> > Its my small and humble help for the foundation..
> >
> > -SIRAJ
> >
> > On Jan 21, 2008 10:01 PM, neetika raina < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > Are the books available in any of the stores in India??
> > > any store in bangalore??Gangarams is the biggest store i guess
in
> > > bangalore..
> > > wen will they get the stock for sale in indian stores???
> > > any idea??
> > > would like to buy all the volumes of this book..
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > > To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> > > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:31:30 -0800
> > > Subject: [arr] [IMPORTANT] An opportunity to help the
foundation

> > >   Dear friends,
> > >
> > > Here is an opportunity to spread the word about the
A.R.RahmanFoundation and contribute to it as well. A series of 9
colouring books for

<http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=201>