I have been a silent member of this group for couple of yrs and have shared all
the joys and
pride of fellow Rahmanics. I couldnt stop myself posting this after listening
to 'Khwaja Mere
Khwaja'.

On first hearing I appreciated it as  great qawali in recent times. Later when
I tried listening
by focusing on each instrument, Rahman's voice , chorus...now wait a
min...where's the
chorus...I was hearing Rahman's voice..Now I was stuck here thinking that its
just Rahman's
voice playing in my mind...But a mail in this group just confirmed that its
Rahman's voice as
chorus all along....Man this is called a genius at work...To have one voice as
a lead and
chorus with diff modulations and tones...

Truly..the song is His Master's Voice.