hmmm...good point....m one of the few who actually feel a lil
nostalgic when i listen to his 90's ......and i do crave for that kind
of music at that moment esp stuff like uzhavan or pudhiya mugam et
al!!!.....well i think.....the problem now is everyone(everyone knows
some aspect of music now...tanks to technology!!!) is making his kinda
sound....so u know its tougher to stand out now....i love his current
style of music as well....but i sometimes wish for the vinatge
stuff... i think that is human.....and again the comparison b/w him
and sachin come to my mind now..... i love his adelaide(more mature
and understanding the 'situation' attitde) century but i still think
the Sharjah one was electrifying(carefree and i dont care who u are
attitude).....!!! :)