i got the same confucion but i get rid of confusion by
listening all four one by one and repeat them....i
haven't heard any other songs completely except these
four since monday

--- kedarmini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been trying to get hold of the CD for long?
> Has it released. I
> wish it released when I was in India!!!!!
>
> Padmini
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > how did u guys grab the CD's??????? is it
> officially released???
> >
> > On Jan 18, 2008 7:27 PM, Siddharth Das
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > >   you're absolutely right..it took my breath
> away too...i've been
> > > listening to the songs since yesterday
> morning...can't stop
> thinking of the
> > > rocking songs...ARR is the
> > >
> > > *kkkferrari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> > >
> > >  After hearing jodha Akbar music first it took
> my breath away and
> after
> > > hearing every track it confused me because after
> hearing
> > > Jashn-E-Bahaara for 10 times , Khwaja Mere
> Khwaja for 20 times
> > > ,Azeem-O-Shaan Shahenshah for 30 times and In
> Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein
> > > for 50 times after hearing this many times I
> wanted to listen more so
> > > i was confuse which track to listen first .
> because every track rocks
> > > .A R Rahman rocks!

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all
> with Yahoo! Mobile.
> Try it

now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

Looking for last minute shopping deals?