I am 400% sure that all of these movies will become a super duper hit.
already JA is a hit so thats a 100%, now i am still 300% sure, 100%
for each movie. if he is apprehensive, then he will work that much
harder and with these fine directors, nothing can go wrong unless the
movie bombs at the BO, which is less likely since we are dealing with
the 3 best of bollywood, ashutosh, subash, and rakesh. ghajini was
already a major hit in tamil so i dont see why it wont be repeated
since it has influence from Aamir.