Arr won't have uttered such lines as reported [He is of the view that success
is always followed by failure and his prominence of fifteen years may be lost
with the failure of any of these movies]
He might have said he should be careful & serious in giving best music and
cannot relax carelessly or giving average work to any director approaching him.
First of all he never tasted failure from Roja days & why, go back to his
jingle days. Those jingles are of hit music which fetched him film offers.
Failure for him is in his earlier life which is over now for his life time. He
suffered enough with his family in his youth which has to be lived normally
without any disaster. To forget all that, by the grace of god only success
surrounds him through his sincere effort & hard work. It is meaningless to read
as reported.  Failure aspect is he is missing his father terribly & imagine if
arr's father is alive & choked with happiness to see his son's position today.
Probably arr's father's name would appear as first name-credit of his son's
each & every album in a way of conveying thanks to his father (first guru).

Regards Pavan

ashwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                               I heard that Jashn-e-bahara made its debut in
mirchi top 20 at no.1.
 Can anybody confirm?

 ash

 --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

 > Another wierd reading subject line.
 >
 > On 1/31/08, Thineshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > >
 > >   I am 400% sure that all of these movies will become a super
 duper hit.
 > > already JA is a hit so thats a 100%, now i am still 300% sure,
 100%
 > > for each movie. if he is apprehensive, then he will work that much
 > > harder and with these fine directors, nothing can go wrong unless
 the
 > > movie bombs at the BO, which is less likely since we are dealing
 with
 > > the 3 best of bollywood, ashutosh, subash, and rakesh. ghajini was
 > > already a major hit in tamil so i dont see why it wont be repeated
 > > since it has influence from Aamir.
 > >
 > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%
 40yahoogroups.com>,
 > > Vithur <vithurm@> wrote:
 > > >
 > > > A.R. Rehman apprehensive
 > > >
 > > > [ Jan 30, 2008 ]
 > > >
 > > > A.R.Rehman, the music sensation of India, who reached the top
 in Indian
 > > > films with scores in Tal and Lagan and gave many memorable
 songs with
 > > > melodious tunes, is apprehensive about his success these days
 as he
 > > has four
 > > > blockbuster movies to be released at a stretch in 2008.
 > > >
 > > > The first is Jodha Akbar with Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai
 > > followed by
 > > > Subhash Ghai's Yuvraj, Rakesh Omprakash Mehra's Delhi 6 and
 Aamir Khan's
 > > > Ghajni . He is of the view that success is always followed by
 > > failure and
 > > > his prominence of fifteen years may be lost with the failure of
 any
 > > of these
 > > > movies.
 > > >
 > > > However, he is looking forward to Shankar's Robot with
 Rajanikanth and
 > > > Aishwarya Rai in lead, as he hasn't worked for a futuristic
 movie
 > > like this
 > > > so far.
 > > > Courtesy: Chitramala
 > > > http://www.cinefundas.com/news/a.r.-rehman-apprehensive.html
 > > >
 > > > --
 > > > regards,
 > > > Vithur
 > > >
 > > > A.R.RAHMAN - MY BREATH & LIFE FORCE

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.