Not sure who this was addressed to, but obviously
being the guy who dissed ATM and said JA and MP were
good, I assume it is addressed to me! Well, for one,
yup, you can say I am super ignorant since I still
feel ATM sucked. It may have gotten better reviews
than JA but heck, every review is just an opinion. The
original email was that JA was another MP and we
should enjoy ATM instead, implying that JA was bad and
MP was bad and ATM was good. I felt otherwise and I
have said so. You can chalk me saying that no one
remembers ATM now to being super ignorant, but there
is no denying the fact that once the movie tanked very
little was written even about the audio.

In a sense it is similar to MP, once the movie tanked
the music was never heard of again. But, just like I
still love MP, more than so called "better" Rahman
albums, I guess some people do prefer ATM. I consent
that but I was responding to the flavour of the
original post, which in essence was like "this sucks".
I just said "no, THIS sucks"!!. Once the "facts" are
presented, I consent that you are right, but only
insofar as that ATM was a hit album. The music still
sucks and not one song is worth it. Quite unlike MP,
where everything rocked, with the exception of maybe
one song, which could have been better.

Triply.

"Well, that's like.. just your opinion man"
-The Dude from "The Big Lebowski"

--- Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just to justify ur like for Mangal & JA doesnt mean
> u can go on
> bashing ATM, for ur KIND information, ATM album was
> 1 of the biggest
> hit ALBUM last year in Tamil, infact it did more
> wonders than Sivaji
> audio. unless ur being super ignorant, then i have
> no idea. well, yea,
> even i enjoyed ATM more than JA. its been quite
> sometime ive placed JA
> songs in my playlist but ATM songs r alwiz there. So
> what now?
>
> ok fine, JA & ATM r focused for a diff set of
> audience, 100 % agreed.
> Did u know ATM had some great experimental numbers,
> just like JA. ATM
> is no inferior to JA, Mind you!! listen to
> Valayapathi, an excellent
> mixure of classical & folk.if ur not a fan of both
> the genre,then im
> so sorry!! Keelamal, i have not seen anyone dislike
> this song.
> Madhuraike Pogathedi simply an excellent folkish
> number which ARR USED
> to provide us back in 1990s, and he hasnt lost his
> touch a single %!
> Marylin Monroe Cloninga, another peppy number, with
> AMAZING tune,
> loved the tune allot...very very catchy. Ponmagal
> Vanthal remix?
> though im not a fan of it, it rocked the WHOLE tamil
> nation.
>
> now, ATM faced less bashing from reviewers compared
> to JA. so can we
> say ATM faced more success than JA? THINK ABOUT
> IT.....!!

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.