The songs from Mangal Pandey were good . I liked most of the songs from that
film except Holi song . Where as Guru is concerned even those songs were
criticised by portion of people . Though songs from Guru ruled the charts in
North but i dont think it created similar magic down south . But for me songs
from this film gave a lot of  inspiration especially Jaage Hain Song . Every
morning i get up i listen to this song . Where as Jodhaa Akbar is concerned it
is too early to talk about it right now because once the film releases i am
sure that it will surely create magic like Mughal-e-azam. All disclaimers out
there just wait and watch ARR's BGM along with these songs will create super
magic .Then all those reviews given by Joginder Tuteja will be forgotten
automatically .

                       "A.R.Rahman the emperor of music industry"

 Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.