i also got teh pass........but will have to keep my nerves till i get the
ticket tomo.......

ganesh

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
beleive it ... Its not SCAM... come on ... everybody is gtting it .. Any help
in Chennai . U can all contact me at 9840273894.

 Naan Ungal Nanban ( I am your friend )

 On 2/8/08, ravi_2174 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Hi,

I also got a pass.They are asking me to come Chennai and collect the
pass. should I believe in it and go ahead ?? I am living in Bangalore.

Ravi

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Chander Ramanathan
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Filled up a form online,Somebody from Marg called up and said they
will deliver the pass today...

> Hope it's not a prank call from someone!
>
 > Sent from my IPhone
>
> On Feb 8, 2008, at 12:34 AM, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> congrats... But how ??. did you get any Official Confirmation by
way of a mail or so ??. When did you get the response from them ??

> Pls let me know. there are some very excited fans here in Chennai,
and they are going berserk

> On 2/7/08, Chander Ramanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >
> I won the pass!!!!
>
> Sent from my IPhone
>
> On Feb 7, 2008, at 2:11 PM, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> Dear Rahmaniacs
>

> In Today 's The Hindu, Page No. 5 , there is a Big Advertisment
on " THE LIVE LIFE CONCERT" advertising ARR 's concert on feb 9th
Saturday in YMCA Grounds in Nandanam, Chennai at 7 PM. I will scan it
 and attach it in my next mail. Pls log on to www.marggroup.com for
trying your luck on winning passes to this concert.

> All the very best. God Bless
>
> --
> regards,
> Vithur