Hi Fans,
please give me 7 band equalizer  ...i used winamp but no sound  quality i want
to extra sound me waitting

Thanx

NOMEE

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:49:47
-0800Subject: Re: [arr] ARR SHOW IN CHENNAI

With the diminishing value of recorded music, ARR is developing new revenue
streams for his intellectual property.I have no specific idea about this
concert.
----- Original Message ----From: Shah Navas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 8:34:08 PMSubject: Re: [arr] ARR SHOW IN
CHENNAIGopal,Could you please elaborate..Is this private concert going to be
recorded and distributed?
On Feb 5, 2008 11:15 AM, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That is precisely the reason...

----- Original Message ----From: Ranjith K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 2:25:42 AMSubject: Re: [arr] ARR SHOW IN
CHENNAI

when the whole world is embracing open-ness and free software and ditching DRM,
why is arr going private ...i would love it if he forms a music company to
produce all his soundtracks n concerts and go public ...
On Jan 28, 2008 8:36 AM, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

It's a private concert.

----- Original Message ----From: saraswathi suvarna <chandra182000@
yahoo.com>To: a r rahman <arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com>Sent: Monday, January
28, 2008 8:35:29 AMSubject: [arr] ARR SHOW IN CHENNAI

I heard there is going to be a show in Chennai on 9thFebruary
miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs--
regards,ranjith

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.