I'm interested... ;-)

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               You got to be
kidding. Itunes is one of the worst players around. And no VLC player is
also meant for audio. Try the equalisers (parametric and manual ones) and see
the difference.
I have not come across any other player which has more depth , width and crisp
sounds .
 (try the 2pass option).
Let me know if you need the settings. I have taken snapshots of my settings ,
which is
actually hours of hardwork of trials and errors :) . WIll send them.