Hi Guys,

I just want to share my recent experience with "vellai pookkal" song
from KM,

Recently I have set "Vellai pookkal" song as my caller tune, from that
moment onwards so many people are started asking me that which song it
is? which movie?, etc, etc... What I realized was so many people don't
know that this song is from KM, some people are not believing me when I
told the same...

two days back my aunty called me over phone, she told me that your
caller tune is sooo good and the great thing is she was in some
disturbing mood, but after hearing the song she felt ok and she told the
song is so soothing and asked me not to pick the call so she could hear
it for some time???

Just imagine the power of the song, she was happy by just listening
those four lines...

>From the time I saw the movie KM I always felt that Mani did injustice
to this song by keeping it in title card, he just wasted one of the
powerful song created by ARR, this song could have been picturised
beautifully to reach more people.. The song was made for such a noble
cause and couldn't reach the mass..

I am going to keep this song as my caller tune as long as possible...

Thanks,
Dina.