Did he walk the Red Carpet?? there were few celebrities who were been
interviewed by the media (AAJ TAK group) few among them were Kareen,
Saif, Himesh. I was waiting if our BOSS will show up but to no avail.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  From the Red Carpet, the event progresses inside the auditorium as the
> grand show for the 53rd Fair One Filmfare Awards has started. As
winners are
> being announced, Indiatimes Movies is bringing to you the live and
exclusive
> updates from the event.
>
>  LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE!!!
>
>  To present the Best Actor in a Leading Role (Male) award, the diva of
> Bollywood, Rekha arrives on the stage. And SRK has won the award for
the 9th
> time for his role in Chak De India.
>
>  And finally it's the moment to announce the winner in the Best Leading
> Actor (Female) category. The Chhote Nawab, Saif Ali Khan arrives on the
> stage to announce the winner. And Kareena Kapoor receives the award
from her
> beau for her performance in Jab We Met. Kareena thanks Imitiaz Ali,
co-star
> Shahid and Ashtavinayak. Bebo also acknowledges Saif for presenting
her the
> award that has made her night special.
>
>  Before announcing the two most awaited awards of the year, Karan Johar
> comes back to acknowledge the sponsors.
>
>  The bubbly Preity Zinta is up on stage to present the Best Director
Award.
> Preity says that it's a very emotional moment for her as she has worked
> before with the man who has won the award. It goes to Aamir Khan.
Prasoon
> Joshi comes to receive the award on behalf of Aamir Khan, the
director of
> Taare Zameen Par.
>
>  Bipasha Basu and John Abraham come on stage to announce the
Critics' Award
> for Best Film. The award has been bagged by Shimit Amin for Chak De
India.
> Kunal Kapoor presents the Critics' Award for Best Actress to Tabu
for her
> unconventional role in Cheeni Kum. Nirupama Rao and Shaimak Davar
arrive on
> the stage to announce the Critics Award for the Best Actor. It goes to
> Darsheel Safari for Taare Zammen Par. A delighted Darsheel says that
he is
> thankful to the people who liked his work and have voted for him.
>
>  The Lifetime Achievement Award has been has been presented to Rishi
Kapoor.
> The gorgeous Dimple Kapadia awarded the trophy to Rishi Kapoor.
Rishi Kapoor
> gets a standing ovation as he receives the award.
>
>  The sultry siren Priyanka Chopra comes solo to announce the award
for the
> Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male) category. The award has been
bagged
> by Irrfan Khan for playing Monty's character in Life In A Metro.
Irrfan is
> not present for the moment and his award is collected by a close friend.
>
>  Neil Nitin Mukesh and Twinkle Khanna come to do the honours for the
Best
> Actor in a Supporting Role (Female) category. It goes to Konkana Sen
Sharma
> for her performance in Life in a Metro.
>
>  Bappi Lahiri and the ever-green Poonam Dhillon arrive to present
the award
> for Best Music. It goes to A. R. Rehman. The musician bagged the
award for
> his music in Guru. This is the singer's second award for the evening.
>
>  Smita Thackeray who is accompanied by David Dhawan, announces the next
> award for Best Male Singer. The award has been bagged by Shaan for the
> superhit track 'Jabse Tere Naina' from Saawariya. However, the
singer is not
> present and his award has been collected by Monty Sharma.
>
>  The Best Lyrics Award is being read out by Minissha Lamba and Sanjay
> Gadhvi. This award has been won by Prasoon Joshi for penning 'Ma',
the song
> from Taare Zameen Par.
>
>  Mukesh Bhatt and Arshad Warsi come on stage to present the award
for best
> female playback singer which goes to Shreya Ghoshal for the song
'Barso Re'
> from Guru.
>
>  The gorgeous Karisma Kapoor and Ramesh Sippy come to present the Power
> Award. The award has been bagged by Yash and Aditya Chopra. On
winning the
> award, the veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra said, "We are powerless
without the
> love of the audience and the industry."
>
>  The next award being presented by Kunal Kohli and Kangana Rannaut
for The
> Best Story goes to Amol Gupte for  Taare Zameen Par  . The award for the
> Best Screenplay to Anurag Basu for  Life In A Metro  . Fardeen Khan
does the
> honours of presenting the award. This is followed by the award for
the Best
> Dialogue which is bagged by Imitiaz Ali for the movie  Jab We Met  . The
> award was presented by Madhur Bhandarkar and Aftab Shivdasani
>
>  The Best Female Debutante, is being presented by Jagjit and Sneha
Saxena,
> MD of Elder Pharmaceuticals. With this announcement, Deepika wins
her second
> Filmfare award.
>
>  Saif and SRK introduce their own in-formal awards known as the Na-Real
> awards. The Award trophies are in a coconut shape. And the Na-Real
Award for
> Wardrobe Malfunction has been bagged by none other than their-co
hostess,
> Vidya Balan for her look in Hey Baby.
>
>  The next award in line is the Best Male Debutant Award. Ranbir
Kapoor, the
> lover boy of Saawariya is awarded the honour by Jeetendra and Tushar
Kapoor.
> On winning the award, a delighted Ranbir says, "20 % of my reason
for being
> an actor was that I could win a Filmfare. I am overwhelmed." Addressing
> Neetu Singh, Ranbir goes on to say, "Mamma, I am bringing home a girl
> tonight."
>
>  The Sony Head N Shoulders Fresh Face of the Year Award is being
presented
> by Rohit Gupta and Kareena Kapoor. Deepika Padukone, the hot debutant of
> OSO, has bagged the award. A surprised Deepika says that she wasn't
> expecting the award.
>
>  Anu Malik and Alka Yagnik come up to present the R. D. Burman Award for
> Promising Music Talent. Monty Sharma bags the award for lending music to
> Saawariya.
>
>  Saif and SRK, the hosts for the evening make an entry on
horse-backs. The
> duo is dressed in black and blue attire. Gauri is looking bell bound
to her
> hubby SRK. As SRK and Saif enter, there is lot of cheer from the women.
> Saif: says, "We are back on horsebacks, but not brokeback."
>
>  A. R. Rehman wins the award for the Best Background Score. The music
> director has come himself to take the award which is being presented by
> Abbas-Mustan. He says, "The Filmfare Award is like an ornament for a
lady;
> the more you have, it enhances the charm."
>
>  Abbas-Mustan, the duo who always dress in white, come on-stage to
present
> the Best Costume Award. It has been awarded to Sujata Sharma for
Gandhi My