I am damn sure ARR knows well that we as far as anyone loves his BGMs. But
asking him or requesting him to do something convenient for us little too
much... ( I feel )

Let us take this effort in extracting BGMs, . When we put efforts and
enjoy... its more of a happinesss

we will do it ...

--
regards,