For me it would be Dilse re-Dilse

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            For me it would be Munbe Vaa -
Sillenu Oru Kaadhal

  On 3/1/08, Pravinder Sheoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             Hi All,
I was just wondering if there is one song which just clicks for you.
Can you really come out with only one song which you just simply love.
You love it more than anything else in world, even than other songs of
ARR.

Well, I surely have one song that does it for me:

VELLAI POOKAL - From Kannathil Muthamittal

A very close next one is Dil Hai Sanam Dil from Chor Chor.

Pravinder.

--
regards,
Vithur