my guess is a collective mix of acoustic bass guitar and electric guitar..

basically, u can find all songs from ARR that has the bass guitar embedded
in the final product (song).. use of acoustic bass guitar + electric guitar
can be heard in the "na na na" theme (athiradee theme) that is used for
SUPERSTAR credits