Correct me if I am wrong Ni Mein Samajh gayi Bass appears programmed
on a synthesizer.
Chaiyyan Chaiyyan was a song where the guitar (Bass & Lead)dominates
and creates a rock kind of environment. This was an exceptional master
piece including the song itself which no other music directors have
been successful with such experiments.
If another bass guitar work claims its the Noor Un ala song where the
beginning Noor Noor Noor word is sung and the Bass mix is just unique.
Now remember kabhi Neen Neem from Yuva, how come nobody noticed the
beginning and the first interlude a brilliant composition and programming.
The beginning of kandukondein kandukondein is mesmerizing but is
always special.
Kehna hi kya (Bombay) was done completely on a Bass guitar and claps
leaving aside the alaap from our BOSS in the first interlude.
It would be crime if I dont consider Tu Hi re (Bombay) which was again
a complete Bass Guitar
These were just the few rays from the sun more its discussed is the
more light.
RDB & Illayaraja also had enough good songs in their kitty with IR
himself being an excellent guitar performer he too tried few
exceptional songs. Churaliya hain Tumne jo dil ko from RD Burman is an
evergreen song.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Personally the most powerful track wth the bass i like is ni mein
samajh gayi. .the entire song ìs done wth only the bass