Dude Nagaraj ! few days back, i read an interesting thought of words from a
real estate advt as told by a 13th century saint. It says, "Do what is
necessary. In that, do what is possible. Suddenly you will find yourself doing
the impossible". Arr is the case of impossible thing that he excelled to skies.
Including IR sir, those who all gave chance to ARR in his initial stages must
be thanked at this point. Arr certainly worked with a good task master, maestro
Ilayaraja. You need to be motivated to reach heights. IR & other such directors
have been a cause of motivation for ARR.

  From there ARR sharpened & moulded his creativity. Without the basics & main
curriculum you cannot jump to creative point. These video links related to
guitars for those who think IR otherwise. Lot more there on these lines. When
we prepare our Resume, we do not ignore our previous employers & include them
as our experience. We are grateful to previous employers for giving an
opportunity howsoever we differ with them. While we were struggling for an
opening, we got that job. I could say we would definitely gained more
confidence in work in initial stages which makes to move to next offer & so on
to do our own business successfully.

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=_izL5KkDbhU

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=oQqb6KPpRoM

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=owiXDr1xQ8Y

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=h2qaO9QyHCk

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=4LA0d-8q0XQ

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=qeUQF7pdn7M

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=Em71WU3H638

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h2qaO9QyHCk

Nagaraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is the starting part of ithu oru ponmalai pozhuthu a gud example of
IR's guitar?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "arr_raghu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thulasi Ram, I agree that ARR is pioneer is projecting
> professional value of any instrument.. not just guitar.
> Regarding that question, neither do I have any examples
> of IR using bass... but the idea came to my mind for the
> reasons that IR is a guitar expert by himself and uses
> guitar extensively in his compositions whenever it is possible.
> I was only gussing, didnt confirm.
> Just occured to me that how can the guitar gold medalist
> compose 700+ films without using bass.
> If we talk about ARR's Vellaipookkal, kamosh raath,
> jumbalika, likku chuppi , n-y-nagaram, roobaroo standout for guitar
> not just bass.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <karokelip@> wrote:
> >
> > Raghu! din expect this from u!!! any examples of that MD using an
> electric
> > guitar??? i've hardly heard his songs have any traces of guitar..
> and it is
> > really surprising to hear that he used every possible version of
> guitar..
> > oops!~!
> >
> > i dont know abt RDB but i think that one should agree that ARR
uses ever
> > version of guitar or any other instrument in the best possible way
> it could
> > be handled..
> >
> > ARR handles the sound even from a dolak in a more "professional"
> manner..
> > that's his amazing musical trait..
> >
> > the song that immediately strikes my mind is "kannodu
> kanbedhellam".. the
> > melam percussion was handled in a serene way and it added so much
> beauty to
> > the song.. there is only one reason for that: it is ARRs magic!
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 8:25 PM, arr_raghu <arr_raghu@> wrote:
> >
> > > Illaya Raja must have used every possible version of guitar.
> > >
> > > arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
Prasad

Ankhen
> > > from The Train.

> > > bass guitar in the back ground which made most of his songs
instantly
> > > recognizable.
> > > early 80s:

> > > melodies sometimes building the entire song around the bass loop
> > > itself. Perfect example - The title song from Dil Se:

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here