// Have you ever heard 'Kathalukku Mariyathai' background score? It's
one of the best works ever done by Raja sir. (especially the
climax). //

May be...

But the music and the BGM of Kadhalukku paled in comparison to the
Hindi and Malayalam versions. Especially the Hindi version by our
Maestro, which had totally outstanding compositions. Without an iota
of doubt, DSKR was light years ahead in terms of Music, when compared
to Malayalam and Tamil versions.

Even the Malayalam version had a few good songs. Atleast they gelled
well in the context of the movie. Sorry to say, I cant even recollect
a single song from Tamil version.

Btw, Its Fazil, and not Basil[sic]

--Nitin