I guess people here have again starting bashing others comments ,
I think it is better to comment abt the goodness of some thing u liked than
bashing at something u didnt like or felt was inferior ....

I felt both was good in there own style and genre.

I liked DSKR very much and am wordless in describing the musik,  as all the
songs were gr8 ,
an I liked the Kathalukku Mariyathai too but didnt go in depth analysing the
composition as I did for DSKR.

:-)

--
best regrards