Wow!! That's really breathtaking mail. I am feeling proud of Thulasi Ram.

  These are the only things which makes us to adore the whizkid. What a human
he is!!! I haven't heard any such celebrity apart from SuperStar Rajnikanth
like this.

  Long Live the Musical Genius!!!! Long Live his Music!!!
  I thank god for giving him to us and made me to live in the age ARR lives.

  rahmanically,
  sribalaji.

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Please see below... I am in the seventh heaven... Long live ARR!

Hello Thulasi,

I read in one forum that Rang de song from Thakshak has been featured in the
movie Brick Lane. Ashutosh said me this, and i was searching in google, the
movie name. I got this from your post.  Thanks for the information. This is new
to me.

May god bless you.

Allah Rakha Rahman