Aww! That's not nice to play with someone's feelings like that.
  Dontcha worry, Thulasi...God-willing a day will come when you will get to
meet ARR himself.

  Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Ok guys... some real info now.. from reliable sources, it is now
confirmed that the mail was NOT sent by ARR.. a kind-hearted gentleman living
somewhere in this world was trying his level best to give the April 1st (Fool's
day) shock to me three days earlier.. obviously, i m a victim of it..

some force may stop the rotating earth but can never succeed in stoping the
crooked human intention!

ok now, beware of any mails from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

that's prank...