Thank you Gopal and Thulasi for posting this..
I'm in night shifts.. After sending the mail to Thulasi and our group, I
went to bed..
Just now I noticed that the mail sent to our group got bounced..
Thanks again to Thulasi for forwarding it to Gopal..

An Excellent Interview.. Thank you Deccan Chronicle.. :)

--
Regards,
V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN